You are here: Home > Archive
by category 'Tutorial'
Learn how to use Spread Email Marketing to start your email newsletter campaigns.
Before accessing Reasonable Spread, you have to sign up for an account.
1. Click register
2. In Create a New Account, fill in the relevant information. Then click Register
and Sign In Now.
Note: If your email address provided has registered by others already, you have
to use a different email address for registration.
3. After completing the form, you can receive an email (which you used in registration)
from us. Check and click for verifying the email before getting start.
4. When the verification succeeds, you can start using Reasonable Spread.
Create subscription lists:
In Subscription, you can build your email list in 2 ways:
A. Subscription code links at your company website
B. Add your existing permission-based email addresses
A. Subscription code links at your company website:
In Get Subscription Code, you can collect your subscribers’ emails by generating
HTML codes and embed into your website.
1. In Create Page, choose the subscription list which you want to use in collecting
Note: You can type in the return link which will divert to the given URL after customers
subscribe your website
2. Press Create Subscription Page, the HTML codes will be generated and you can
embed into your website
B. Add your existing permission-based email addresses:
1. Click Subscription, enter the subscription name for the customers group
2. Enter subscribers’ email address in each line
3. Click Add to add the email into your subscription list
Edit subscription lists:
Click on the desired subscription list. You can add, delete or filter the email
within the subscription
View subscription lists:
You can view the list by choosing time interval or different opinions:
Delete subscription lists:
1. Select any subscription list(s) in the check box
2. Press delete
Create email campaign:
1. In Campaign Management tab, click Create Campaign
2. Enter email campaign name
3. In Template and Style, you can choose sample email template for your campaign
4. Fill in the content of the email campaign. To preview your message, click Preview
5. Select subscription groups which are going to deliver your email to them, and
Note: every subscriber in the subscription groups will only receive the email campaign
Note: Reasonable Spread will remove any duplicate subscribers in different subscription
6. In Campaign Schedule, you can choose when to send the campaign
7. Press Ready to send upon completion. To save it as draft, click Save As Draft
Deliver email campaign:
You can pause or resume a particular sending campaign by selecting the email campaign
name. The status will be shown in Campaign Status.
Edit email campaign:
1. Click on the email campaign name
2. You can choose to edit campaign name, template & style, campaign content, send
to whom or campaign schedule
View email campaign:
You can view the campaign by choosing time interval or different opinions:
Delete email campaign:
1. Select any email campaign(s) in the check box
2. Press delete
In Campaign Management tab, you can click on Options under User Account to manage
Email Marketing | 電郵推廣 |
© Copyright 2004-2014 Reasonable Software House Ltd. All Rights Reserved.