Manage Contact Lists
You can manage your
contact list in the tab Contacts.
Create contact list:
At the tab Contacts, Click Add or Import.
Enter the contact list name, Click Next.
- Add or Import: enter the email
address in each line or you may import from a file (excel, csv, txt).
- Click Description, enter your description to your contact list.
Important! Your emails must be permission
based, You CANNOT import emails:
- Bought from third parties.
- Which will automatically forward to other emails.
- Search randomly from the web by software.
At the tab Contacts, Click Export.
Check the Contact Lists you would like to export.
- Check the fields you want.
- Click the Export Button.
Click on the desired
contact list. You can add, delete or filter the email within the contact list.
- Add/Import: enter the email address
by hand or browse for an email list file from your local drive. Then click Add.
Delete: Select contacts' email and press Delete. Contacts will be removed from the current
contact list only.
- Permanently Delete: Select contacts?email and press Permanently Delete.
Contacts will be delete permanently from your account.
Filter: filter subscribers?email by choosing a time interval or
type in keywords in Contacts?Emails
- Edit subscribers: Click the contact's email to edit.
View contact lists:
You can view the list
by choosing time interval or different opinions:
- View all contact lists
View all but deleted contact lists
View active contacts
View invisible contacts
- View deleted contact lists
Delete contact list:
Check the check box before the name of contact list.