You are here: Home > Archive
by category 'Support'
If the number of contacts reaches the limit of your account, you may delete some
active contacts in order to upload new contacts. The way to delete certain email
addresses in one contact list is not just ticking the list and delete, please follow the steps below.
Note: Spread keeps a record of your deleted contacts. They will
always be visible within your account for reporting purposes. Deleted contacts do
not count in as your no. of total contacts . Only contacts in "Active" status
count will be counted.
1. Login your Spread account, and click Contacts.
2. In the Contacts section, click on the All contacts list.
3. In the Filter Contacts section, check Specific list(s)
option, and check the box to the left of the list name, then click Search
4. In the Contact section, check the box on the left of Contact's Email, and then click Delete.
That's it! If you want to delete more contacts from other lists, you can just repeat
steps 3 to 4.
If you accidentally
deleted some contacts from your account,
please follow steps below to retrieve deleted contacts.
1. In your Spread account, please navigate to Contacts > All Contacts.
2. In the Filter Contacts, check All option, and select Deleted Contacts from the Contact's Status drop-down list, then click Search button.
3. In the Contacts section, check the box to the left of the Contact's Email, and then click Active.
If you have problems with deleting active contacts, please
Email Marketing | 電郵推廣 |
NoClone Duplicate File Finder |
K11 Art Shopping Mall |
© Copyright 2004-2014 Reasonable Software House Ltd. All Rights Reserved.